Monday, October 03, 2005

When will I learn?

I got up at 6:00 a.m. , ran to the grocery store, ran home, didn't put all groceries away, worked both jobs. It is now almost 8 p.m. and I am falling asleep at the computer, but I still have a lot of typing to do. I have a lot of documenting to do for the other job, but I will have to find time for that tomorrow, but I was hoping that I could get up early in the a.m. tomorrow to finish the shopping that I didn't finish today. I also have to get to the bird feed store to get more bird seed. I just want to crawl into bed though. Maybe I could hook up my laptop tonight and then sleep in in the morning and work from my bed for a while. Go to the store later in the day when I go get the bird seed. Hmmmm, sounds good. I might do that.

1 comment:

Mindy Richmond said...

I'm worn out just from reading that post. You need a break!!