Thursday, October 06, 2005

Irresponsibility

Okay, I am irresponsible. I bought the parakeets and then two years later, I decide that they are too much trouble, so I get rid of them. I think I found a good home for them, but still I feel very guilty that I did not take better care of them. I bought them when Dave and I were dating and I didn't have much hope of he and I getting together. I thought I could live my lonely life as a bird woman. But then he changed his mind and we tried to bring our "family" together. Dave, me, Sparky the lovebird, and the two noisy, unsociable parakeets. I can't help it. They were driving us insane. Now with working from home and having to talk on the phone to customers, I can't have that noise in the background either. Well, judge me as you will. I am a terrible parakeet mother.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Screechy birds can become a nerve racking problem. You found a good home for them so there you go. Totally understandable . .
Mom