Monday, October 31, 2005

out of touch

I feel out touch because I have been under the weather. Dave says it is just a virus. I called the doctor today and even he says it just a virus. Hard to feel like it is "just a virus" when I cough all the time and feel like I am hacking up a lung. But I am doing a little better. I just am trying to tough it out, as in the past even when I got antiobiotics, it still took me forever to get better. I don't understand my body at all. Dave still has a cough, but he is feeling a lot better.

The days are getting shorter and my sleep pattern is changing. I get sleepy earlier. It seems so weird to have it get dark at 6 at night.

1 comment:

Brett said...

It is indeed weird to see the sun setting as I drive home.

I am excited about winter though. The chill makes it easier to sleep and makes the blankets seem precious when that alarm goes off.