Friday, October 14, 2005

Weekend

Hurray, it is close to the weekend. So close I can almost taste it. This weekend, Dave and I are traveling to Illinois to see the NIU/Eastern football game. I will be taking more pictures. The pictures from Toledo are a little disappointing because as good as my camera is, it doesn't take action shots in the dark very well.

Starting 10/24, I will be working the second job three days a week. That should help a lot. M,T, Th will be the days that I am working evenings for the transcription company. Wednesday nights, Dave and I will be producing that radio program with Al.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Illinois huh? If you need a pit stop, I'll be home pretty much all weekend. If you give me notice I might even have sandwiches waiting or something. :)
Hey, when are you going to have a "get together" at your house so we can see Grandma and Grandpa Ruthenberg?

Deborah Ruthenberg said...

I will call you.