Sunday, September 05, 2010

last day at the hospital - yippee!

I am home now and am feeling better and better.

That was last night. Now today, Monday, I still feel better than I did at the hospital, but nowhere near where I need to be to function normally. Still wheezing a little bit and very tired. I think in my mind I thought I would be all better when I got out of the hospital. Of course, I didn't realize how bad my asthma was and that was what got me in the hospital in the first place. So I had better listen to my body more I guess.

But I still wonder what I did wrong. How did I get so bad so fast? Is my house not clean enough? Did I have too much stress, not enough sleep, not eating properly, etc?

Guess I will have a lot of questions for the doctor when I see him in a week.

No comments: