Sunday, September 12, 2010

is my husband crazy?

It is Sunday. Dave finally has a day off. We can sleep in. This will be great. He got home late last night - 1:30 a.m. We didn't go to bed until about 2:30-3:00. I had mentioned that we could go to IHOP in the morning. In Dave's mind this translated to "let's get up early and get to IHOP before the church people do and it get's busy". What? Get up at 8:00 a.m.?

But we did. And it was pretty good. It was nice to get out of the house - together - for once. Now we are happily camped on our couch with our laptops and snacks and HD TV watching NFL football, our fantasy football leagues, checking emails, and monitoring FB for any important information that our friends and family might want to say.

Oh, yeah, my husband is crazy. But I still love him.

1 comment:

Mindy Richmond said...

Sleeping in is overrated! Breakfast is EVERYTHING!

I think I would have done the same thing, especially if I could just go back to bed later :)