Wednesday, March 07, 2007

2nd game at MAC BB tournament

Well, the second game is in the second half. Bowling Green versus Ohio U. It is a close game. OU 47 BGSU 43.

Pretty exciting. The crowd is bigger, so there is more noise and excitement.

Less than 10 minutes - OU 52, BGSU 43 - still exciting. Lots of 3-pointers by one OU player.

Less than 7 minutes - OU 56, BGSU 45 - now I find my mind wandering. I will probably pay attention to the last 1 minute of play.

Some of the fans are obnoxious, of course, that is to be expected. This isn't high school sports.

3:54 left. OU 60, BGSU 49...OU is pulling ahead.
1:55 left OU 64, BGSU 54

Final score - OU 69, BGSU 59. Now I get to sit for a bit while Dave goes to the coaches interviews and writes up the story. It is 5:32, but the next game is suppose to start at 5:00, so I don't know when it will start.

No comments: