Thursday, March 08, 2007

2nd day at the Q - second game - Ohio vs Miami

Not sure if I will have as much to talk about in this game. One, I am not as concerned who wins this one and two, it is six minutes into the game and the score is 8-5 (Miami), so it looks like it will be a slow game.

The end of the first half with the score is 39 (Miami)-21(Ohio U), the game is kind of a blow out right now. Ohio's lead scorer, Bubba Walther only has three points.

Well, I was right, this has been a disinteresting game. I actually had some photos to upload to our website. www.macreportonline.com/gallery So I have been doing that.

But the score is now 57-38 Miami and there are 7:19 minutes left in the game.
66-45 Miami - 3:17 left. Guess I shouldn't have worn red and white today.

Miami will win this......I am going to publish this, as I have to run to the restroom. (lol)

No comments: