Thursday, March 08, 2007

2nd day at the Q - first game - EMU vs Toledo

Well, I started this blog, but it seems to be lost. It is now the 2nd half. 49-42 Toledo. Both teams are playing very hard.

Lots of fans from both teams are here, besides the fans for the next game (Ohio and Miami).

52-42 Toledo. I am not suppose to be biased and want one of the teams to win, but I would like to see the underdog Eastern to win. I goofed earlier and was a little vocal, Dave had to give me the "look" to remind me that I was a press row and to not react to the game.

54-45 Toledo. Wonder if Eastern can come back.
56-49 Toledo. 4:40 minutes left
62-52 Toledo 1:06 minutes left, looks like the Eagles will lose.
62-54 Toledo 8 seconds.
Game over, 62-54 Toledo. The Eagles were so close. I feel bad, but the good thing is that they are a young team and next year will be an even better year.

No comments: