Sunday, January 29, 2006

psychic

Note: I waited to send this. Still not sure if I should post this. Don't want to sound sillier than I am. Oh, well. I guess I will.

"When your guide (spirit) draws close to you, you will know because you feel a welling -up of love. You will want to share this with others. When you feel these waves of love, a sense of wellbeing and deep knowing often follows."

I really want to develop my psychic ability. Some people will laugh and humor me. That is okay. I know I might be crazy, but just in case I am not, I am going to document what I have done so far.

I have purchased books in the past, but I think I gave most of them away. I bought a book called "Are you Psychic?" by Dorothy Chitty. She has a no-nonsense way of talking about her experiences and some exercises for people to do to get in touch with their sensitivities and spirit guides.

She says that we can ask for anything of our spirit guides and we will receive it. (similar to praying to God) This morning I did one of the exercises and ask for something. I also asked for there signs that my request was heard. While watching TV today, there were three programs on Discovery Channel about psychic phenomenon. I will let you know if my request is answered.

She also says that we have to be atuned to coincidences and patterns. Sometimes, our guides are trying to tell us something or tell us something to share with others. For instance, I have woken up at 5:55 three times in a row. I am not sure what the significance of 555 is, but if this is significant to anyone, please let me know. My first thought is that Charley will be born on May 5 at 5:00 a.m. or p.m.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I don't know if I necessarily believe in "pyshics", but I do believe in a "sixth sense".
I'm hoping Charly comes in April, but we'll see.