Saturday, January 21, 2006

new website layout and look

Someone helped us get a new look for the MAC Report Online. www.macreportonline.com

Dave increased the font size and I think it doesn't look as professional. (We go to the eye doctor next Saturday and I think that Dave will agree with me when he gets contact lenses or glasses)

Please check out these two webpages and let me know which you like best.

1. www.macreportonline.com/index.html

2. www.macreportonline.com/index_small.html

Greatly appreciate the comments on this. By the way, I like #2.

5 comments:

drd319 said...

myself...I like #1.
It has a bolder look to it.

Brett said...

Alright, I prefer the size of #1, but think the headings should be increased by a couple of pts. I like the smaller text in the colored field with scores and stats.

So I'm voting for a more varied text size.

My thoguhts behind this are not legibility, but ease of reading. You have to focus in #2 to read, while in #1 there is no effort. My contacts work fine. The headings just need to be increased slightly in size to create more of a contrast.

IMHO,

Brett

Mindy Richmond said...

Yeah, I have to agree #1 was a lot easier to read. And I think professionalism was not compromised. And I LOVE the new look! Color is great and I especially like MRO header logo.

Kari said...

I like #1. This is my first instinct, which is generally the most important.

Unknown said...

I like #1, too!!!