Saturday, February 04, 2006

Anniversary

Our anniversary is today. Two years. Wow! I have enjoyed every minute.

Yesterday, Dave was feeling generous and said we could go to a Chinese restaurant, since we had never been to one together and he knows that I like Chinese food. We found a local one (they are everywhere and it is hard to know which one will be a good one). We were pleasantly surprised. It was clean and the atmosphere was very quiet and comfortable. Good service. I steered Dave toward the sesame chicken, as I thought it would be spicy for him and have the last amount of vegetables in it. It was offered as either mild, medium, or hot. The waiter said that hot was way hot, so Dave went with medium. He was glad he did. He loved it. He is still talking about it. I got the sweet and sour shrimp, which also was very, very good. Probably the best I have eaten. But of course we could not eat all that was there and have leftovers for tomorrow. I think next time we will order one meal (sesame chicken) and share. The waiter said that we could have the sesame chicken mild for me and the hot sauce on the side for Dave. Perfect.

We went to breakfast at Baker's Square. Soon we will head down to Monroe for a blues concert with Guy Davis and Robert Jones. We might check out some outlet stores or something on the way.

Tomorrow, we will chill in front of the TV and watch the superbowl.

No comments: