Sunday, January 22, 2006

free wi-fi

Wow, do I love free wi-fi. Dave and I just had a lovely time in Plymouth at Hermann's Olde Town Grille (why didn't they put an "e" at the end of Town also?). We had found out that we can get a $5 pepperoni pizza on Sunday night. There are multiple TVs mounted high on the walls and some projection screen TVs. Most are tuned to the sports event of the evening. Lots of noise and testosterone tonight. There is a no smoking section, but I still have to wear clothing that I can wash easily and I probably should be using my inhaler before I enter the establishment. The service is usually good and friendly. AND they have free wi-fi. So tonight we took my laptop so Dave would be able to finish his articles and post them on our website. It was fun...

3 comments:

Kari said...

We went out to eat with Garry and Cindy on Saturday. To a place name Friendly's, but anyway, across the street is a movie theatre. "The Loma". Every night they have free pop and popcorn. They sell these buckets for 50cents and you just bring it back and they fill it up for free. Plus, on Monday nights, movies are just 5 bucks for two people. (Usually it's 5 bucks for each person) Cheap date, don't ya love small towns. :)

Deborah Ruthenberg said...

It is so good to find cheap, fun things to do.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you found a really neat and reasonable place!! Should be a "
keeper". . . .