Thursday, November 24, 2005

Wednesday

As soon as Dave got home from work, he and I packed up our stuff as fast as we could for our trip to Akron for the football game tomorrow morning. Dave was miffed at me because he thought I would have more things ready and he felt we didn't have much time, what with the bad weather and all. I was just getting out of the shower. Work today was a little time consuming, but plus I worked on our website, getting a Windows Media Player movie to play when you go to the website. It is an add for the MAC championship game at Ford Field. They had sent it to me as a Quicktime movie and I had to buy a program to convert it to Windows Media Player format. I did first put it on the website with the Quicktime format, but we thought that for it to be more convenient for more people, it would be better to have it in Windows Media Player format.

Anyway, we got on the road to head down to Milan to go to Al Fellhauer's house to do the MAC report radio program. On the way, I realized that I didn't have my reading glasses with me. I didn't even have my spare pair in my purse and I am all out of contacts. I have to go to the eye doctor to get more. So here I am without reading glasses. We stopped at a gas station and all they had was a magnifying glass. I bought it, as I needed to be able read the maps that Dave had for our trip to Akron.

We are staying in Streetsboro, I think. Dave is sleeping now, but for some reason I cannot sleep.

I am using the magnifying feature on Windows XP so that I can see what I am doing.

Well, I hope that everyone blogs how their Thanksgiving went, and I will also.

No comments: