Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving in Akron

Well, the football game in Akron was fun. It was a blizzard. I took some pictures from the sidelines and then returned to the press box to get out of the cold. After the game, Dave and I looked around for a grocery store that was open so that we could get the fixings for a Thanksgiving dinner. We finally found one and bought the fixings to cook at the motel. (We had a suite with a stove, refrigerator, and microwave.) While dinner was cooking we tried to watch the football games that were on. The Lions' game was disappointing. Dave and I called our families to keep in touch with everyone. It was a very relaxing time at the motel. We slept in a little. Then drove home. The rest of the weekend Dave spent writing articles for the website. I read a mystery and did a little bit of work on the computer, but mostly I tried to rest. Illness still getting me down.

I go to a pulmonologist tomorrow. I have to find out why I am not getting any better.

My dad got a computer, and wants people to email him. I have to try to help him figure out why he is not able to send emails, though. I will be working on his computer via gotomeeting on Wednesday, so I hope I can help him get it fixed.

Well, it is getting late. I will blog more later.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Sounds like it was nice and relaxing. Next year ya gonna have to join us though. :) You were missed.