Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend activities

It was a pretty nice weekend. Dave and I went to Bowling Green's spring football scrimmage. Then we went to Frickers in Toledo. Dave wanted to show me where we might be holding the radio program if we can get them as sponsors for our show.

Then we stayed around the house because we wanted to watch the Tiger's game and we were kind of tired from being in the sun at the game.

Today we had breakfast at our favorite breakfast joint. We decided we would get both cars vacuumed out and cleaned before the rain came. Then I cleaned up my office a little. Put my second hard drive where I store all my pictures and stuff on into my new computer. Tried to find out where the little ants are coming from or what they are drawn to. Must be I am eating at my desk and leaving crumbs, but there are no ants in the kitchen area (that I have seen), so I assume that the ants are coming in from the corner of the building where some bricks are loose outside.

Days seem to be made of up mundane activities....nothing I do seems very important. I take care of the apartment, do the shopping, work, watch TV, relax, read and then it starts all over again.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Sometimes life can feel mundane like that. But, I just see it as you're doing something right. No hardships to worry about, no craziness to tend to. It's a good thing, even though you may feel "unproductive".