Sunday, April 30, 2006

tv commercials

Okay, this is how it works. I see a commercial for a product. I go, oh wow, that is what I need for my hair/itch/hemorrhoids. I go to the store and look for the product (that is if I can remember what the darn name of the product is). I see the product and it cost way more than I think I should pay to fix my hair/itch/hemorrhoids. I look at all the other products that seem to be similar to the product that seemed so wonderful on the TV commercial. So I either do not buy anything at all or I buy another product that costs less and then find out that the product doesn't work. I never find out of the product advertised on the commercial works, because I am too cheap to buy it.

Does that happen to anyone else?

1 comment:

Kari said...

No, not so much. I don't wait for a commercial to tell me what I need. If I have a hair/itch/hemorrhoid need than I usually try and find a solution on my own.
What am I kidding, I usually don't try to "find" a solution. I just wait it out. A lot of times those "solutions" just make things worse.
I don't believe anything on TV, especially thru commercials.