Wednesday, April 26, 2006

McMillan Clan

This will be the first in many posts regarding the information that I am finding on the internet regarding the McMillan family history. As you know, my maiden name is McMillan. Quite a while ago I was sent part of the family tree. Martha McMillan Tollefson sent it to me. I have lost her address and do not know how to get a hold of her. Here is what she sent me.

Thomas and Deborah (Marsh) McMillan - Gen I
3rd Child - William and Deborah (Holland) McMillan - Gen II
6th Child - David and Hannan (Hussey) McMillan - Gen III
1st Child - Josiah and Rebecca (Whinery) McMillan - Gen IV
8th Child - Joseph and Emma (Dwiggins) McMillan - Gen V
4th Child - Willis and Lucille (Hormel) McMillan - Gen VI
2nd Child - Gerald and Geraldine (Miller) McMillan - Gen VII

Gerald (Jerry) Leroy McMillan, Born October 4, 1922 near Waynesville, Warren, OH; married 1949, Geraldine (Gerry) Ellen Miller, Born 1931. Divorced April 1975. Died 1/23/1996.

Their Children: Gen VIII
Deborah Lynn McMillan (Debbie)
Married Gerald (Jerry) Selleck, divorced

Their Children: Gen IX
Brett Lloyd Selleck
Melinda Rae Selleck, Married Michael Richmond
Kari Lynn Selleck, Married Mark Unrath, Born

Married Danny Ray Dailey, divorced
Married David Michael Ruthenberg

Cynthia Ann McMillan (Cindi
Married Stephen Liggett. Divorced
Their children: Gen IX
Japhy McMillan Liggett, Married Jenna

Married Kenneth Malz. Divorced.
Their children: Gen IX
Lisa Ann Malz

Married Michael Baltimore

Michael Stephen McMillan (Mike)
Married Terry ? Divorced.

Their Children: Gen IX
Zachary, Married Nichole ?
Their Children: Gen X
One child, need name and birth date
Tyler,
Stephanie,

Married Barbara.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Mark's birthday is August 23, 1977. And I was born in 1979, unless there is something you aren't telling me. :)
Oh, and we were married on October 10, 2004

Family tree's definitely intrigue me. They always make me wonder what the people were like and what struggles they may have went through.

Deborah Ruthenberg said...

Thanks Kari, I fixed the dates.

I will be adding more interesting details that I have found about the earlier generations.

Mindy Richmond said...

Wait a sec. Did Zack really get married? And shouldn't Zack, Tyler, and Stephanie all be listed under the same generation? I'm confused.

Deborah Ruthenberg said...

My bad.....I goofed, but yes, Zach got married while in jail. His wife had a baby. Unless I am dreaming....but on Grandpa Ken's calendar, their wedding anniversary is listed. I will change the generation part.

Mindy Richmond said...

Wait - Zach was in jail?? I am so out of the loop. Wow.