Sunday, February 19, 2006

House - the TV show

When House first came on the television, I thought it would be a good show. I watched one, maybe two episodes, and probably would still be watching it, but Dave also watched one or two or parts of one or two. He noted that in every episode someone has a seizure. I then started noting the same thing, and even the commercials for the upcoming shows had the seizure scene in it. Now Dave calls it House of Seizures.

I am allowed to watch Bones. He hasn't found anything real wrong with it, yet.

But the star of Bones was in a movie called, Boogeyman. Emily Deschanel. She is interesting to watch.

2 comments:

Brett said...

I heard several people raving about that show and somehow happened to catch a half-episode. I think there was a coma involved. In it he was the most disrespectful jack-ass of a doctor to the parents to the boy in the coma. I would have decked him if I was one of them. Maybe to some people in the medical profession a cracked-out wild-eyed genius is a refreshing and romantic persona for a doctor, but I don't get it.

Unknown said...

We watched "House" last night along with several people at work. What a different medical drama this one is!! Les and I both seem to wait for the next episode, even though "House" is so rude. He is so smart in his field -but he sure has a lot of flaws!! Maybe that's why we keep watching it!!