Wednesday, December 28, 2005

a clean apartment is a wonderful thing

Well, Dave and I broke down (in light of the horrible asthma attacks this fall and last fall) and hired Dave's previous housecleaning service. They came today (two of them for the first time) and cleaned the whole apartment, top to bottom. Wow, it feels so good. They will be coming every other week, and I have to believe that my asthma will be getting better real fast. I already am feeling a little better. I know it is a little more expensive to have someone else clean my apartment, but it is better than me spending money going to the doctor.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Just send them over to my place after they're done with yours. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds great, Deb!! It should make a difference with your asthma and take pressure off of yourself . .