Thursday, December 15, 2005

free time

It looks like this weekend we do not have anything scheduled. Oh my....what will I do. Nevermind, don't answer that. I know what we will do.....NOTHING.

I thought of something the other day......I tend to live in the moment a lot of the time. If the doctor asks me how I feel. I tell him how I am feeling at that moment. The problem with that is that I probably was feeling rotten for days before that. I find that I rally and feel better when I am out and about and around people. I think it is a survival mechanism inherent to all animals and humans. You don't want to be perceived as weak or ill. I can usually make myself "feel" a little better for short periods of time. But even more than that, if anyone asks me how I am doing, the answer is always how I am doing at that very moment. I could be having a horrible day, but then one good thing happens to me and then someone asks me how I am doing, it will be, Great!

Weird.

1 comment:

Kari said...

You have nothing planned! That will be good to catch up on any last minute holiday stuff. Enjoy it!
We'll be running around with Nate and on Saturday is Hoffmann Christmas. Sunday we'll do a Christmas with Nate and the Unraths. Garry is picking up Nate today(Friday). I'm so looking forward to seeing him!