Tuesday, October 10, 2006

family of squirrels

Well, we do not have birds to watch or other critters in our backyard, but we seem to have a family of squirrels that live in the tree in front of our house. One was sitting on our front porch the other morning, eating his/her breakfast. He/she looked at me as if I was interrupting something. Then this morning I noticed that both were in the front garden. One was eating the flower weed that had grown quite large (we are having a hard time keeping up with the yard work). The other was sitting in the shrub eating the red berries that are all over it. They like to play in the front garden also. I notice them running in and out between the shrubs.

I will have to get so I name them and stuff. This is the same squirrel, just two different pictures.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear what you will name these critters!!!