Friday, October 27, 2006

on my own

Tomorrow I will attempt to be "Dave" at a football game. This is exciting and I may fail. Dave usually types up a brief play by play for notes for a weekly article where he features the game that he is attending. This weekend we decided to split up. Usually I sit with him and try, try to identify who is making the plays. It is trickier than you think. Dave is going to the big MAC game, Kent State versus Ohio University. I am going in the other direction to attend the Western Michigan and Eastern Michigan game in Kalamazoo. I wanted to go see my sister with on Sunday, and this works out pretty good. I will stay overnight at Kari's apartment and then she and I will go over to Grand Rapids to see Cindy and her family. So all the cousins will hang out at her house.

Anyway, I am nervous that I will not be able to do the job that Dave does. He will have to write up the article about the Kent State/Ohio game. But if I do a good job, then maybe he will write up my game also, from my notes. We will see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll do a fine job, Deb, of writing for Dave's article. How neat that you can do that for him. Sounds like a fun time for you all in Grand Rapids!!