Thursday, October 12, 2006

almost knocked myself out cold

I don't know what happened. I laid down on the bed for a few minutes (during work) just to rest my eyes. About 1/2 hour later, the phone rang. I finally heard it ringing and jumped up and tried to get to the phone in the other room. Somehow, maybe I wasn't quite awake or something, I tripped, stumbled and finally fell headlong into the wall across the way from the bedroom door. Bing, bang, and boom! I jumped up to still get to the phone.

I don't know how I didn't knock myself out cold. I am still finding places that hurt. Bruise over my left ear, blood bruise on my middle finger on my right hand, left wrist tender, left knee now starting to swell and hurt, right side of my neck tender, left elbow scraped up and sore. I wasn't doing too bad until now, when I tried to go to sleep. Everything started hurting.

If someone could have taped me doing that, I am sure we would have won on America's Funniest Videos.

No comments: