Thursday, January 10, 2008

thank you husband

As most of you know I have a cold right now. When I get a cold it is not pretty. There is a lot of coughing and other nasty noises coming from me. I am also grumpy when I have a cold because it usually makes it hard to breath and that seems to be an important function tied to living. So when you can't breath people get testy.

Well, my husband probably didn't think he would have to deal with this when he married me. But he does a good job of ignoring me when I cough and stuff. He has gotten us supper for the last two nights, run to the store and generally been there when I needed him. When I was having a particularly bad time of breathing and coughing, he held me and patted my back and told me it was going to be okay.

It is so nice to have a husband like Dave. Thank you Dave for all you do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This makes my heart feel good!! Hope you feel better real soon
!!