Tuesday, January 15, 2008

can't talk

Seven days of hoarseness and raspiness. Well, most people might be glad that I can't talk, but it is causing me a lot of problems. It is hard to work effectively.

One person said I sounded like I had a sex change. They didn't want to talk to me very long.

Another person said that I sounded sexy. Spooky.

Kari said I needed to start singing "smelly cat" (reference to Friends)

Another client said he didn't want to talk to me any longer because I sounded like I was in pain.

I can't call Dave's Aunt Emily to tell her Happy Birthday because she probably wouldn't be able to understand me or even know who I was.

I can't call my dad to see how he is doing because he probably wouldn't be able to hear me.

I need to rest my voice, but I have to work also.

Oh, well, maybe tomorrow it will be better.....

No comments: