Wednesday, January 09, 2008

politics - Hillary Clinton

Why would I want to vote for a woman to be president? Especially Hillary Clinton. If by some chance, (God forbid) she becomes president, she and Bill will be in the White House. Now, women out there, do you really believe that Bill will not have anything to do with "running the country"? Do we really want to reelect Bill? Bill and Hillary did so well the first time? Please.

If I wanted to vote for a woman to be president, I would vote for Condoleezza Rice. That is a woman who has integrity.

2 comments:

Chalice said...

Woo Hoo! Preach it! I agree! (from Chalice, a friend of Mindy's) :)

Deborah Ruthenberg said...

Thanks. I just don't get it. Why do women think that just because Hilary is a woman that she is the best person for the job? It kills me all the flack that Oprah is getting for backing Obama. Although, I won't be voting for him either.