Tuesday, February 10, 2009

walking still

Well, I am doing pretty good with the walking. I have been walking almost every day the track has been open. I think I only missed one day. Now I have to figure out how to get Dave there. I know he wants to lose weight, but he hasn't figured out when he get go over there during the day before he goes to work.

And I haven't lost any weight. That is a bummer, but I am not going to give up.

On another note, the tornadic weather did not come our way here in Enid. The sky got pretty dark and a little rain and some wind. But that is all.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I'm proud of you! Keep it up;) Don't think about the weight loss...just think about "getting healthy".

Mindy Richmond said...

I am glad to hear you're still walking. If you stick with it long term, those pounds are sure to come off eventually.