Monday, June 30, 2008

so I thought the ebook was all done......

My sigh of relief changed today. Dave was going through the ebook and found that the team schedules had either changed or there was minor errors. So........I had to log into my laptop, go back into the Word document, make the changes, then convert to a pdf file, then upload to the website again.

Okay, done. I can get back to work.

But wait, I forgot to reset the bookmarks in the pdf file. So had to spend time setting up the bookmarks and then upload to the website.

Whew, all done.

Right?

Wrong.

Dave and I were suppose to start working out in the yard in the evenings this week so that we could get caught up on that. Dave started early, but came in when I was done with work and he sheepishly told me that there were more corrections that he found in the pdf.

So while cooking supper, I made the changes in the Word document, converted to pdf and showed Dave how to do the bookmarks in the pdf program. Once the bookmarks were done, I uploaded the files to the website and we were done.

Right.

So we went outside to finish work in the yard. We sweated and got dirty. For two couch potatoes we did pretty good. Dave got a whole section of the driveway weed free and I weeded and then put stuff down to keep the weeds at bay behind the garage where the three bushes are. It felt good to get it done. There is still more to do in the yard, but we will get it done this week. I also have to clean the house. Will get that done also. The bathtub was cleaned yesterday.

Then Dave checked the pdf file again. Yep, one more correction. This one I was able to fix right in the pdf file, so that was quick.

I hope Dave doesn't find any more corrections.

The ebook link is on this blog and I encourage anyone that wants to find out all the inside information about college football for this season - specifically the Mid-American Conference - then buy this ebook. You will be one step ahead of the game.

No comments: