Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finally finished Dave's ebook

Dave has been working hard on an ebook for a football preview of the Mid-American Conference. In the past when he has done this, he hasn't charged for the document, but he put so much work into it and so did I that we wanted to get something for the hard work. Well, I think we have it mostly done and I can breath a sigh of relief. The ebook will go on sale on July 2 and I will put a link to the store as soon as it is up so that all my family and friends can go there and buy it if they feel like it. It will be $4.95 and you can use either a credit card or paypal. I set up the store, set up the website, made graphics so that others can advertise the book on their websites. Dave is getting the advertising for the book out with google adwords and other people's website.

If any one wants to advertise the book on their website, please let me know (Mindy).

1 comment:

Mindy Richmond said...

I will try to post a link tonight but you have to call me and REMIND me because I'll be at Mike's softball game until 7:30 and I will probably forget :)