Saturday, April 19, 2008

lifestye change - day 4

Yippee! I lost another 1/2 pound. But then Dave wanted to go out to breakfast. Well, I had thought I would eat eggs, bacon, and toast, but that was $7.29. The country breakfast that I usually get is 4.79. So I got that, but stopped eating when I was full. Well, maybe a little past full. Dave was even better and got the 2.79 sausage biscuit.

Then we went to see a movie which I will talk about in another blog entry. After that at home we at sandwiches made with tortilla shells, cheese and deli meat. I drank water with lemon and a little sugar in it.

Then I cleaned the garage, did some laundry and scrubbed and washed down the front door mat. It is lying outside in the driveway, getting dried out. Then Dave and I went for a walk. This was a lot longer walk, 35 minutes. My hip and knee joints were hurting pretty bad by the end of the walk.

Now we are going to each eat a fish sandwich. I might have yogurt and granola or popcorn later this evening.

Hopefully we can keep up the good work and not give up.

No comments: