Friday, April 18, 2008

lifestye change - day 3

Another day of lifestyle change. I didn't lose any more weight. I weigh myself in the mornings. I had the last two toaster strudels, a piece of steak, two hotdogs (with buns), water, coffee and a can of pepsi. Okay, I know. I am lacking in vegetables and a little too high in sugar. I did use sugar substitute in the coffee, though. I probably will have a small can of V8. There is one left in the refrigerator. Hope it is still good. It has been in there a while.

Dave and I went for our walk at 4:30 and increased the distance a little bit. My hips aren't hurting quite as much today. But I might take some acetametaphin before bedtime. Sometimes my joints hurt worse at night and first thing in the morning.

Maybe I will have lost 1/2 a pound in the morning. I hope so.

No comments: