Monday, November 12, 2007

children


The kids and I get together for our birthdays. We just added Brett to the tradition. The girls and I started it so that we would have a "reason" to go out to eat and spend time with each other.

I am so glad we added Brett this year. Because now it feels complete.



I think I must be the luckiest mother in the world. I have the world's best children. I am not even sure I deserve them. But I thank God for them every day.

If as spirits in heaven we choose who we are going to come to earth with, I think that the four of us must have done just that. I would be the mother and the three of them would be the children. When we all get together it is like we are soul mates or something. I always feel like there is no other place I would rather be than spending time with them. The laughter comes so much easier. The tears do too. It is like all my feelings are heightened when I am around the three of them. After spending time with them, I feel recharged and relaxed.

It has always been like that and I hope it is like that forever.

No comments: