Thursday, August 24, 2006

more cute pictures, at least I think they are cute





Well, I was emptying some boxes and found this water fountain that Dave's sister, Diana, gave him a while back. I cleaned it up and put some water in it and turned it on. Immediately the water started coming out of the flower on the side and running down from the top, gurgling and sputtering. Sparky hopped off my shoulder and went to the fountain. He was quite intrigued and was trying to find a way to take a bath in it. That is why he is all fluffed out. What a riot it was to watch him. I had to take pictures because of course he probably won't do it again when anyone else is around.

3 comments:

Brett said...

I'll have to admit, that really is cute. Do they sell gurgling birdbaths? Perhaps Sparky would like one for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Brett - it is cute - you should have bird bathes all over your house!

Deborah Ruthenberg said...

That is a good idea.