Tuesday, August 22, 2006

a good time was had by all

This last weekend Kari, Mark, and Charly came to visit. We didn't really do anything special. Just sat around and watched the grandchild grow. We had good food and watch TV, talked about sports, and other burning issues.















Then great-great grandma, great-grandma, and great-grandpa came over on Sunday.















Father, great-grandfather Les, and grandfather Dave with Charly and Sparky.















Grandma Deb and great-grandma Joanie















Great-great grandmother Helen.

4 comments:

Kari said...

why do my eyes do that in pictures? i'm not drunk, really!

Deborah Ruthenberg said...

You had just blinked or something. I liked this picture of Charly, though.

Anonymous said...

She is getting soooo big!!!

Mindy Richmond said...

Yeah, Kari is notorious for blinking in pictures. I'm notorious for having food in my mouth in pictures.

I do love that picture of Charly.