Thursday, July 20, 2006

the bed is not my friend for now

I am having a love-hate relationship with my bed. I fall asleep now, but then 45 minutes to an hour later I wake back up. Legs start tingling. Can't lie still. I thought it was getting better, but it isn't. I try not to think about it. I try relaxation techniques, but even those don't work. The urge to move my legs to get rid of the tingling, itchy feeling is just too great. I sometimes try rocking myself to sleep. That doesn't always work and I have to move to the couch to do that, so as not to wake Dave. The couch is even getting unfriendly to me. I was lucky tonight because I have been able to sit at the computer for a long enough time to write some short posts.

Guess I will try to read a book, but that doesn't always catch my atttention enough to keep me still. If that doesn't work, I could try doing some leg exercises and see if that helps.

No comments: