Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Homeowners

Monday night Dave and I signed the papers to seal the deal on buying our new home. We will be living in Dearborn Heights. It is a cute little neighborhood. I have a list of things to get done at the house before we move in on July 1st.

Paint the living - this is a possible, as it probably is a lot of work.
Paint the bedroom and my office - I definitely want some color in the house, so I hope I get these done.
Put new paper down in the kitchen and hallway closet. First I have to pull up the old paper. It is dusty and old.

The yard needs some work, but we might hire a lawn service to take care of it, because we are old and decrepit. Not really, just I think it will be a lot of work.

1 comment:

Mindy Richmond said...

Yeah! Now this new house does have a guest room, right? Sounds like you have a lot of work to get done. Don't worry, we'll be up to help paint soon.