Wednesday, March 17, 2010

day 5

When I woke up this morning I wasn't hurting as bad as I thought I would be from the exercising that I did last night. So I was able to get up and go back to the gym and walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes. I didn't try the other machines that my personal trainer showed me last night. I need to get more comfortable there before I branch out on my own on the equipment that I don't know how to use very well. When I am less shy I will ask to be shown how to use it again.

I am suppose to have two sessions with a personal trainer next week and that might help also. In the meantime, I will keep walking. When I am on the treadmill I can feel my stomach muscles tightening up and my hip joints loosening up. My left knee is tight and a little sore and my right foot is a little sore, but it is all manageable at this point. I probably will take some acetaminophen today to help me not get too sore.

I have been fairly good on my diet and entering my food into the livestrong website. We shall see.

No comments: