Sunday, November 30, 2008

I still have to get the pictures to post

Well, the pictures are still in my camera. I know, it isn't that difficult to take the memory card out of the camera and upload to the computer, but right now it seems like a lot. I promise I will get to it. Probably tomorrow, but don't hold me to it.

It has been a nice day. Dave had the day off so we could hang out together. We went to breakfast and then drove around Enid checking out the sites. Dave tried to find the spots that his editor showed him, but it took us a while.

We also checked out an Italian restaurant to see if their pizza was good. It was pretty good.

We then came home and rearranged the living room and emptied a box or two.

I have a list of positives about Enid and the new apartment:
  • Almost unlimited garbage bin.
  • Drains that drain faster than the house in DH.
  • Larger bathroom.
  • Malls within 2 minutes of apartment.
  • Warmer weather.
  • Fireplace in the apartment (probably won't use it, but you never know)

No comments: