Friday, September 01, 2006

Glade Cinnamon Sticks air freshner - gone :(

Okay, I need everyone's help. That is if you want to help. I love the LADE® Air Freshener in Cinnamon Sticks® fragrance. It is the only fragrance that handles the odor, if you know what I mean, without making me sick.

The Glade company has stopped producing this product. Read the letter below. I need anyone who wants to help to email them at this address and ask that they reconsider their decision.

Contact Us

Thanks for your help.

Dear Deb,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding GLADE® Air Freshener in Cinnamon
Sticks® fragrance. We always appreciate hearing from our consumers.

SC Johnson has decided to stop producing this product. Although there
may be product still available in stores, it will become increasingly
difficult to find as inventory is depleted. I'm sorry for this
disappointing news. Please be assured your interest in GLADE® Air Freshener in
Cinnamon Sticks® fragrance will be shared with the appropriate people in
our company.

We have a wide variety of other wonderful GLADE® fragrances available.
So you can find a new favorite, a complimentary coupon has been sent to
the address you provided. To learn more about our fragrances, please
visit our Fragrance Finder on www.glade.com.

If you have future comments or product information needs, we invite you
to visit or e-mail us again at www.scjbrands.com.

Regards,

Stephanie

Consumer Relationship Center
SC Johnson, A Family Company
Toll Free Number: 1-800-558-5252
www.scjbrands.com

Reference Number: 012815248A

3 comments:

Brett said...

Oh, that's terrible. There is a can of Glade cinnamon in the bathroom at work. It is labelled for "industrial use only."

Maybe you can find the stuff at places like Gordon Food Service...?

Deborah Ruthenberg said...

The company is discontinuing the fragrance at this point. But, I found three cans at a pharmacy that I stopped at. My mission now is to stop at every store that might carry it and buy all that they have. :)

Kari said...

Aah Ha! I can comment. What I have been trying to say, is that I will check the stores around here, so we can get you all stocked up before they are gone. :)