Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boycott TV this week?

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bighollywood/2009/10/15/list-of-organically-created-iparticipate-television-programs/

This week some of our favorite TV shows will be possibly preaching at us - imploring us to "participate" or volunteer.

I am so torn - do I boycott my favorite shows next week so that I show that I do not want to participate in what I think is brainwashing by the Obama's.

Michelle and Barach Obama have enlisted the Entertainment Industry Foundation to have TV shows promote volunteerism, but I am afraid that they might be only promoting the volunteer programs that they want, like Planned Parenthood. I am trying to find out more information. If anyone else has a comment or an opinion or information, please feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just sent amessage on ancestry to you. My e-mail is
alicelaw@olynet.com I feel much the same as you. Good blog.