Monday, February 14, 2011

need sleep

For the last few months I have been waging a battle with sleep. My body doesn't want me to sleep for some reason, so it is making up these stupid little twitches, itches, pains, and uncomfortableness so that I cannot lie still. But it is getting even worse, where I cannot NOT lie down. Around 9 or 10 p.m. my body just starts feeling like it has to lie down. Or it cannot sit up. I have to move or lie down. I cannot sit still. It is so uncomfortable feeling and I hate it.

So I am trying different things. I went to the doctor and he thinks I have restless leg syndrome. So we are trying the medication for that. But so far it hasn't seemed to help. Actually it might be a little worse.

Then I went to a chiropractor. Not sure that did anything.

Today I tried not having any coffee in the morning. I seem a little better this evening. Maybe I am just getting too much caffeine.

Now a couple of days later - still can't sleep. Nothing seems to work. I am so tired.

No comments: