Friday, September 25, 2009

Art Lesson - Day 3


This week the art lesson was a little harder in that I was the only student and the instructor was trying to get me to work on the feet and hands and some other details, but I kept losing my concentration. These final drawings of the evening seem to be a little different style than last week's, but I am not sure. I don't know which set I like better.

It is fun getting back into drawing again after a 30 some year hiatus. It is a nice creative release. I need to practice more, so I need to have family and friends be my models. I wonder if I can use the webcam to view my models. That would be kind of crazy. Might have to try it.




1 comment:

Kari said...

The hands and feet are really hard, aren't they?
You can use me as a model. I would say use one of the kids...but I doubt any of them could sit still that long:)
You could just use a picture of them I guess.