Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my political opinion

My political opinion.

The government is going to heck in a handbasket. I think that the arrest of the Illinois governor is just the tip of the iceberg. I believe there are many, many political figures that have been getting away with shady and illegal things for quite a few years and they are getting bolder. Now some of them are getting caught. I predict that we will find out that Obama is one of these people. He sure seems to be linked to quite a few of them. How can one man have that many acquaintances that are on the take or doing illegal things or just are not nice people without him being like those friends. And I think things are going to get worse before they get better. Wait that is what Obama said? Does that mean he knows what I just suspect? And just to weigh in on the automakers bailout - NO, do not bail them out.

No comments: