Saturday, September 20, 2008

What I did today

Dave didn't have anything planned as far as football games, so he was going to watch all the games on TV. I thought I would try to get things done that I have been putting off. Here is my list:

Fix leaky bathtub faucet
Clean both cars (vacuum and dust)
Give blood
Do the grocery shopping
Finish the final touches on the manuscript that I am editing for someone.

So far I have only done the "give blood", grocery shopping, and I am working on the manuscript.

The give blood made me really tired. I hope to do some of the other things tomorrow.

I like to give blood, I feel righteous about it, plus I am O negative which means they really like by blood, but boy I am so tired from it. I think I have blogged about this before. Oh well.

1 comment:

Mindy Richmond said...

Uh yeah, don't they tell you when you give blood not to try to do anything strenuous afterwards? Silly girl.