Tuesday, May 13, 2008

eye twitching - update

I think I blogged about this. My right eye has been twitching. It started about a month ago and for a week it was kind of driving me crazy. Well, it had just about completely stopped twitching until yesterday. Yesterday, Formulawn came to fertilize the grass. (By the way, the yard is looking good, grass nice and green, healthy, and no weeds.) Well, they knocked on the door to ask me if we wanted the grub control, since it didn't look like it needed it. (We had put some grub control on last fall and maybe that helped.) They were spraying the lawn while they were talking to me. The smell was not very pleasant. I quickly went into the house and shut the door so that Riley wouldn't breathe the fumes.

Well, my eye started twitching. Now today my back and head are itching. My eye is still twitching. I just took some Zyrtec so hopefully the itching will go away.

No comments: