Sunday, February 10, 2008

cleaning the house

As quite a few of you know, I am a terrible housekeeper. But I think I was inspired (and probably shamed) by my daughter who is 8 months pregnant and who recently posted that she did a bunch of cleaning. I can't even imagine how she did that with a big cumbersome belly, a 1 1/2 year old, and working from home.

Anyway, today I cleaned the bathroom, even mopped the floor, cleaned the kitchen (still working on that), dusted the living room a little bit, emptied the vacuum cleaner (I might get around to vacuuming, if not, it is ready when I do). I hope to also reorganize two closets, change the sheets on the bed, and make a pizza fro scratch.

Usually my Sunday routine is: sit in front of the TV and computer and vegetate.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I am glad I "inspired" you to get some cleaning done. So, are you ready for Aiden to join us now too?!