Thursday, September 20, 2007

allergies

I feel bad because I don't post very much. I think about it and then never have the time. I am going to try to post a couple more things today. Right now I want to complain, but don't want to actually complain to anyone specifically. I am having a bad day. For some reason I am having a horrible allergy attack. I have different kinds of allergies. Some are the sneezing and some are the asthma. But this one is the itchy nose. I mean itchy all over. Outside, inside and scratchy throat. If I am not careful, I will rub my nose raw and get an ugly scab on the top of my nose. I have done it before. I am trying to work and deal with this. I took an allergy pill, a benedryl, some cough medicine with codeine and have put an ice pack on my nose. Oh, and I sprayed the inside of my nose with Astelin. I still itch.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Mark thinks you might need a little more medicine...;)