Thursday, September 29, 2005

First Post

Okay, I am going to use this blogger, since the yahoo one didn't seem to allow people to see my posts. Probably still no one will have any comments because I think I am pretty boring when it comes to writing about my thoughts and feelings. Basically I will be talking about work, football, and other mundane things. Sometimes, I will be writing about my thoughts about my children. That should be a hoot. I probably am overly proud of them, but maybe they don't know that.

I am loving my new job with Intrascript. I love training people and problem solving software issues and problems.

But I am having trouble "quitting" my other job. I hate to leave them in a lurch, but I don't know how long I can keep working two jobs. Dave wants me to quit.

will finish later.........

4 comments:

Mindy Richmond said...

You know I had that same fear with my last employer, not wanting to leave him in the lurch, and look what happened! I'm with Dave on this one.

And I don't think you are overly proud of your children. We know you are extremely proud, but we are totally deserving of it. We're the best children a mother could ask for, don't you agree?

Deborah Ruthenberg said...

Yes, you are the best children that I have ever had. ???

Unknown said...

Maybe you could do the trans job just part-time. But, if it is making you overly tired, etc. - then it is time to rethink the job.
Mom

Unknown said...

To catch you up on Grandma Helen, she has a blockage behind her knee, that they are treating with meds for now. She said it is somewhat better . . .
Aunt Emily: I'd say she is better than she was. She still is getting home health csre and physical therapy. The "Visiting Angels", private home health care agency, is also going over there and doing errands and making dinner, etc. She has to have the B-12 injectins the rest of her life, which is no big deal. . . Her goal is to be able to get around with a cane rather than the walker, which she is still using.
Mom